Being at One with Nature at the Botanical Gardens

On Thursday morning, I had an appointment at the tattoo parlour to have my tattoo touched up, since I couldn't get my tattoo in the sun, we thought it would be a good idea to finally go to the Palm House and Butterfly House in the Botanical Garden; which I have seen a lot of cute pictures of on Instagram so have been dying to go for the longest time. The Botanical Gardens are, hands down, one of my favourite spots in Copenhagen. I find the gardens so relaxing, and quite enjoy walking around and looking at the different plants from around the world (I have become a bit of a houseplant collector recently, so maybe that's why?) 

The palm house was great, it honestly felt like I was in a jungle somewhere on the other side of the world. The palm house felt very Victorian, which I quite liked, especially wearing my new wrap-dress, which also had a vintage vibe going. The butterfly house was also pretty cool. There were so many cute butterflies, but my favourite was definitely the one with the blue wings, it was such a pretty shade of blue.
Thursday was also a great foodie day, we went to Skt. Peders Bageri, the Greek stand at Boltens Food Court and had dim sum at Hidden Dim Sum. I would recommend all of the places to eat as I actually loved them all, Copenhagen is by far one of the best places to eat that I have ever been to, and couldn't recommend the city enough if you like to try lots of new food. So enjoy a few pictures of me smiling with some great food (and holding my gyros like a trophy).

Popular Posts