Photos From My Phone | 22nd - 28th April


Monday 22nd April
As it was Easter Sunday, all of the shops were closed so I spent the day watching The Handmaid's Tale and complaining about the wifi (which still isn't working properly and starting to really bug me).
I also managed to take advantage of the sunny weather and go for a short stroll around the golf course at the end of my road, which was nice.
I also managed to take advantage of the sunny weather and go for a short stroll around the golf course at the end of my road, which was nice.


Tuesday 23rd April
Tuesday was a little less exciting (not that Monday was exciting...) but I managed to go to the gym, for the first time in a week - go me - and went to Espresso House to do a bit of work. I had a great frapino (which I would definitely recommend) and some mini donuts. I ended up making a lot of progress with my essay and I am about 1/4 of the way through it, which is not bad to say the deadline is in May.


Wednesday 24th April
Wednesday did not go to plan, whatsoever. I woke up with the worst headache which refused to disappear regardless of which painkillers I used. So, instead of doing any work, I spent most of the day napping and watching The Handmaid's Tale - I finished the first series and LOVED it! I also watched all of the Ja'mie: Private School Girl and totally understand why everyone loves it so much!
The painkillers finally started to kick in during the late afternoon so I went and (finally) bought some new jeans after to-ing and fro-ing for about a month. My flatmate and I also went to see Avengers: Endgame (Denmark actually got a film before the UK, for once) which was pretty fun, the film was quite funny and I loved the plot of the second hour (not that the rest was bad, but it was a bit slow at times). Danish cinemas are pretty strange, everything was self-service and it's pretty embarrassing how long it took us to figure out how/where to get the popcorn...


Thursday 25th April
To be honest, Thursday was a pretty boring day. I went to university for the first time in ages and managed to get quite a lot of work done. The highlight of my day was that I bought a cinnamon roll for only 6kr (think it's the cheapest thing I've eaten in Denmark).





Friday 26th April
Considering I have a four hour class on Fridays, Friday was probably my favourite day of the week. I was very productive with my essay planning (fun...) and my class ended an hour early, which is always a win. I also went out for ice cream after to class; the Nutella and biscuits ice cream is to die for, and I will miss it so much when I move back home. it. is. so. delicious.
I also went out for beers, we were meant to go for free cocktails at Cocks and Cows but it looked a little busy. We went to a cosy bar in the city centre. It still baffles me that smoking is allowed inside some bars, as long as they're smaller than a certain side. I'm definitely glad that that rule doesn't apply to bars in the UK because my eyes began to sting after an hour or so, and my clothes stunk the morning after. However, I would go back to the bar if I ever remember the exact location - all of the side streets in Copenhagen look the same to me.
Saturday 27th April
Saturday was probably my slowest day, which says a lot considering I rarely left my apartment all week but I only left to go to the gym. I didn't end up taking any photos on Saturday, which is an improvement from last week considering I managed to take pictures every other day this week. I have a rule that I don't do any work for universities on a weekend unless I have an exam or essay coming up soon so it was nice to just watch HBO all day.


Sunday 28th April
Again, Sunday was a pretty chilled day for me. I didn't need to do any university work so spent the day planning for the week ahead. I managed to get some laundry done, have a great workout (please ignore the dust on my leggings, I don't know where that came from) and go food shopping for the first time in weeks. While it wasn't the most fun day, I still felt pretty productive, and even managed to do some meal prepping for the week ahead so I can get back on track with my eating rather than snacking 24/7.
