Going Wild at Copenhagen Zoo

During the Easter Break (which was only one week, god I miss the breaks back home!), I finally visited Copenhagen Zoo. A couple of pandas had just arrived from China, and the weather was very nice, so it was the perfect time to go. Since the trip was about a month ago (we went on 20th April and it is now the 17th May) I don't remember many of the specifics, however I did really enjoy the day, the zoo was a lot bigger than I realised and there were so many animals. 

I definitely liked the giraffes and the penguins the best; they were so darn cute, I wish I could take one home with me. The hippo was also pretty cool even though I was quite jealous of how relaxed it looked. And I also thought the elephant was adorable, they are honestly one of my favourite animals in the world. The pandas were actually a little disappointing; the queue to see them was huge and the whole place was way too busy for my liking, and the panda was sat in a corner, in the shade which wasn't exactly exciting. Although it's not like I had high expectations considering they're one of the laziest animals in the world.


We also had good old fish and chips for lunch (or at least the Danish version, which is a lot fancier than the ones back in the UK.) It was pretty good, but nothing beats the chippies back home. Although, I did like that they served it on 'newspaper', it was a nice added touch.

Popular Posts