A Lund Photo Diary

As I mentioned in my last post,  I went to Lund on Friday. The city was beautiful, I loved the architecture so much as it's definitely been one of my favourite trips since living in Denmark. I definitely want to visit more towns which are located along the Øresundtág line, especially because I can get to a number of Swedish towns from my local train station, and want to take full advantage of that!

The city reminds me of York (which is the same comparison I made when I went to Bruges) and whilst there wasn't many touristy things to do, I would recommend visiting the Kulturen, which is the second-largest open air museum in Sweden. It had a number of cool buildings and exhibitions to look at and could definitely become a day out itself. 
It was nice to visit a city that had such a small number of tourists, it meant we could easily walk around the city without being frustrated by groups of people aimlessly following a tour guide and getting in the way whenever we decided to check out something new. 

Popular Posts