Min Familie i Danmark

So, in my last post I said I would be more organised and post on a regular basis. Obviously that is not what happened so a lot has happened since my last post, especially because I've had two visits from home!



My mum and sisters came on the 16th October for a few days which was fun. I was the de facto tour guide during their trip so showed them some of the sights including the Round Tower and, ever disappointing, Little Mermaid statue. The weather was also a bit warmer too, which was a nice change considering how Denmark is already a lot colder than I expected it to be for this time of year.  Luckily, my family came during the week break that KUA had, so their trip wasn't interrupted by university lectures or work. It also meant that we could visit Malmö for the day, and, whilst I saw more of the city than I had done last time, I still think the city is a bit quiet and don't think I will be going back anytime soon.

Popular Posts