The Journey Begins



First of all, thank you for checking out my first post (which I know isn't great.) I finally decided to create, and hopefully commit to, a blog whilst I study at the University of Copenhagen as an exchange student. I thought it would be a good idea as it will be my little corner of the internet and gives me a place to share all of the adventures that I will be taking part in over the next year. 

Not gonna lie, I am a little bit scared, learning Danish is HARD and reading about their bicycle culture petrifies me since I haven't ridden a bike in god-knows-how-many-years... But I'm also so excited to move. Studying abroad has been a dream of mine since I was in secondary school and I can't wait to experience Danish life and embrace Hygge and live in one of the happiest countries in the world.

I can't believe that I will finally be moving abroad in a couple of days! I don't think I've ever been this excited for anything in my life, and I hope that you stick around to read about my weekly musings about living in Denmark!

Popular Posts